Window cleaning is part of our end of lease cleaning service. The Bright cleaners from Melbourne are equipped and ready to service residential & commercial properties throughout Victoria. They’re comprehensively insured and qualified to execute tasks in a safe, efficient and skilled manner.
How typically do you Have Your Windows clean
Regular maintenance and skilled cleaning of your windows prolong their period. And a variety of various factors may be taken into thought once it involves choosing; however, oftentimes, you must wash them. Melbourne beach householders could benefit from a monthly service to confirm that salt build-ups and stormy weather residuals are removed quickly. At the same time, front shop windows close to busy roads might have to be cleaned once per week or each alternative week.
We can solely suggest that you have the benefit of our regular window cleaning service, Thus, you’ll be able to maintain the respectable and appealing state of your property at the slightest times. For example, you’ll be able to book a cleaner to come back to your home every 2 months, and you may be eligible for our discounted rates.
The Window Cleaning Service Includes:
- Expert washing of your windows and glass doors (inside and outside)
- PVC frames and sills are polished clean
- Cobwebs are rigorously removed
- Fly screens may be washed upon request, wherever extra costs could apply
- Please, note that window and door tracks may be clean at extra fees.
Efficient Window Cleaning in Melbourne
- Effective eco-friendly methods
- Fully insured technicians
- Short-notice bookings
- Competent customer support
- 100% adherence to professional standards