Window cleaning is part of our end of lease cleaning service. The Bright cleaners from Melbourne are equipped and ready to service residential & commercial properties throughout Victoria. They’re comprehensively insured and qualified to execute tasks in a safe, efficient and skilled manner.
How typically do you Have Your Windows clean
Regular maintenance and skilled cleaning of your windows prolong their period of time. And a variety of various factors that may be taken into thought, once it involves choosing however oftentimes you must wash them. Melbourne beach householders could have the benefit of a monthly service to confirm that salt build-ups and stormy weather residuals are fleetly removed in time. Whereas front shop windows close to busy roads might have to be clean once per week or each alternative week.
We can solely suggest that you simply have the benefit of our regular window cleaning service, Thus you’ll be able to maintain the respectable and appealing state of your property in the slightest times. You’ll be able to book a cleaner to come back to your home every 2 months, as an example, and you may be eligible for our discounted rates.
The Window Cleaning Service Includes:
- Expert washing of your windows and glass doors (inside and outside)
- PVC frames and sills are polished clean
- Cobwebs are rigorously removed
- Fly screens may be washed upon request, wherever extra costs could apply
- Please, note that window and door tracks may be clean at extra fees.
Efficient Window Cleaning in Melbourne
- Effective eco-friendly methods
- Fully insured technicians
- Short-notice bookings
- Competent customer support
- 100% adherence to professional standards