Term and Condition
These term and conditions represent an agreement between the Bright End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne and the client”. Your use of our services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. We may, at any time and at our sole discretion, modify these Term and Conditions without notice from time to time. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them our website. You may check from this page time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
All quotes are Unseen Quotes. For quotes provided without inspection over the phone are based on the estimates of an average house and room sizes in a property left in a reasonable state of cleanliness. However, at times quotes are subject to change based on initial inspection or any additional services added on the day of the cleaning.
Extra charges may apply in the following condition.
- Property that is not regularly cleaned or been neglected may well require additional hours.
- Property that has a pet.
- Additional travel charges for collections and returning of keys.
- Houses containing a second kitchen or granny flat
End lease cleaning excludes the following items which may be conducted for an agreed “Extra cost”
- Outside window
- Washing or wiping of blinds
- Mould or ceiling
- Grout cleaning
- High pressure
- Rubbish removals or personal effect left in the property
- Whitegoods cleaning such as fridge, microwave, etc.
- Our standard steam cleaning will remove dirt, grime, dust, and most clear liquid spills.
- Extra charges may apply to heavily soiled carpet.
- We will try our best effort to clean the carpet, and the result will be dependent on a number of factors beyond the control of quality cleaning and we give no guarantee as to the result of the service.
- Some stained there are deemed permanent may not respond to satisfactorily to any treatment. We don’t guarantee removals of permanent stains.
- The customer is required to provide our cleaners access to electricity and water. This is a mandatory requirement for End Lease cleaning. If the property does not have these utilities, the cleaners will do their best, but bond cleaning guarantee will not be applicable.
- Before our cleaners start the cleaning, the customer’s responsibility to make property empty as per our requirement for cleaning. If the item is not removed, then we will not do the cleaning.
- If the agent or customer is not satisfied with the cleaning standard of certain areas, the cleaners will come back to rectify the issue without any charges. We will organize our cleaner within 3 working days after receiving the email of the clear list with a clear picture of the concerned areas.
- Please understand that our service does not guarantee items which we had not done on the day of the cleaning and only covers item mentioned on the tax invoice as per our customer’s requirement.
- We will do our best to make sure your property cleaned to a high standard.
- All customer acknowledge that our “100% Bond Guarantee” is only applicable for 7 working days.
- The client agreed to made payment before our service. We accept cash, master card or visa card. However, there will be an extra surcharge for credit card payments.
- Payment via bank transfer, credit card or cash customer will be charged 10% GST.
- A tax invoice will be given once the payment is done.
Cancellation / Reschedule Fee
- No charges for the rescheduling fee at least 48 hours before.
- We hold all rights to cancel the job if we deem the condition of the property is dangerous for safety, health or well being of our staff or if we are unable to access the property as agreed. Same day cancellation fees may apply.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any service if the property is not as described either in condition or size or if unexpected circumstances occur.