Term and Condition
These terms and conditions represent an agreement between the Bright End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne and the client”. Your use of our services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. We may, at any time and our sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions without notice from time to time. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them on our website. You may check this page occasionally to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
All quotes are Unseen Quotes. For quotes provided without inspection over the phone are based on the estimates of an average house and room sizes in a property in a reasonable state of cleanliness. However, quotes are sometimes subject to change based on initial inspection or additional services added on the cleaning day.
Extra charges may apply in the following condition.
- Property that is not regularly cleaned or neglected may require additional hours.
- Property that has a pet.
- Additional travel charges for collections and returning of keys.
- Houses containing a second kitchen or granny flat
End lease cleaning excludes the following items, which may be conducted for an agreed “Extra cost.”
- Outside window
- Washing or wiping of blinds
- Mould or ceiling
- Grout cleaning
- High pressure
- Rubbish removals or personal effects left on the property
- White goods are cleaning such as fridges, microwaves, etc.
- Our standard steam cleaning will remove dirt, grime, dust, and most clear liquid spills.
- Extra charges may apply to heavily soiled carpets.
- We will try our best to clean the carpet, and the result will depend on several factors beyond the control of quality cleaning, and we give no guarantee as to the result of the service.
- Some stained there is deemed permanent and may not respond satisfactorily to any treatment. We don’t guarantee removals of permanent stains.
- The customer is required to provide our cleaners access to electricity and water. This is a mandatory requirement for cleaning. If the property does not have these utilities, the cleaners will do their best, but the bond cleaning guarantee will not be applicable.
- Before our cleaners start the cleaning, the customer’s responsibility is to make the property empty as per our requirement for cleaning. If the item is not removed, we will not do the cleaning.
- If the agent or customer is not satisfied with the cleaning standard of certain areas, the cleaners will come back to rectify the issue without any charges. We will organise our cleaner within three working days after receiving the email of the precise list with a clear picture of the concerned areas.
- Please understand that our service does not guarantee items we had not done on the day of the cleaning and only covers items mentioned on the tax invoice as per our customer’s requirement.
- We will do our best to make sure your property is cleaned to a high standard.
- All customers acknowledge that our “100% Bond Guarantee” is only applicable for seven days.
- The client agreed to make payment before our service. We accept cash, master card or visa card. However, there will be an extra surcharge for credit card payments.
- Payment via bank transfer, credit card or cash customer will be charged 10% GST.
- A tax invoice will be given once the payment is made.
Cancellation / Reschedule Fee
- No charges for the rescheduling fee at least 48 hours before.
- We hold all rights to cancel the job if we deem the property’s condition dangerous for our staff’s safety, health or well-being or if we cannot access the property as agreed. Same-day cancellation fees may apply.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any service if the property is not as described in condition or size or if unexpected circumstances occur.